Being a mum can be the most rewarding job in the world. It can also be the most challenging! Join me on my journey through motherhood and the highs and lows it brings. I blog when I get a moment; as you will see these moments are far and few between. But I am still committed to improving my blogging rate!

Monday, 25 February 2013

Doodlemum a year of family life


A review of 


by Angie Stevens
Published by Two Roads 
Hardback £16.99

A lovely creative book of drawings that made me laugh, sigh and reflect. Angie Stevens documents family life in beautiful drawings that capture a special place in any mothers heart. 

Angie captures her children's and families life through drawings once everyone is in bed. We can all see ourselves in her drawings, I particularly empathised with the washing machine and laundry drawings! 

Oh to be talented enough to capture my own children's lives in drawings, I am very envious of Angie Stevens but felt privileged to share her families life through such a lovely book. 




All drawing extracts and images are taken from doodlemum, Angie Stevens. 
The opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment