Being a mum can be the most rewarding job in the world. It can also be the most challenging! Join me on my journey through motherhood and the highs and lows it brings. I blog when I get a moment; as you will see these moments are far and few between. But I am still committed to improving my blogging rate!

Monday, 11 February 2013

HelloCanvas Review


HelloCanvas Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review HelloCanvas.co.uk and was very excited about receiving my canvas print. 


I received my print very quickly and was delighted with it. The quality was of a very high standard, clear, crisp and true to the colours of my photograph. 

The canvas size sent was 20 x 28" and cost £39 to order from HelloCanvas. Considering the quality and good size of this canvas I thought this was extremely good value. Shipping is free and they offer a money back guarantee (not that you will need it). The canvas came ready to hang which was an added bonus. My only problem was to try it on every wall to see where it was best placed to show it off!!! 

Having received such a high quality canvas I am now brimming with present ideas for the whole family. A canvas of the grandchildren for my parents, a canvas of photographs the eldest children have taken as birthday presents for other family members. Special moments for the children's bedrooms to celebrate their successes. HelloCanvas have lots of other gift and celebration ideas.

HelloCanvas offer a range of special effects. You can have your photograph in full colour,black and white or sepia and there is no extra charge for this service. They can remove the date off your photo and remove those irritating red eye effects! There are lots of other effects including a black and white with colour tint, which I thought looked really effective for only £15.

I thought the floating frames were a good idea and made an impressive addition to your canvas.

 Prices start from £13 for a 8 x 8" canvas and they are offering several deals.

For privacy reasons I do not post pictures of my own children on my blog and whilst I would love to have shown you all my print; it's all mine!! Images shown on this review are taken from HelloCanvas. 

I would like to thank HelloCanvas for giving me the opportunity to review them and a canvas. I was truly impressed with the quality and standard and now have my four gorgeous tearaway's beaming down at me.

All opinions in this review are all mine and genuine!

No comments:

Post a Comment